Thursday, March 8, 2012

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real}

{Pretty}
A skirt I made for Lucy.
 Tulip pockets
 a cute button
and elastic in the back.
I feel so accomplished.

{Happy}
Lucy's latest block sculptures.




They don't last long, but I think they're artistic in a toddler sort of way.

{Funny}
Baby doll in the highchair ...

with a bib!

{Real}
Lucy fed herself applesauce.

Thanks to Like Mother, Like Daughter for hosting; putting together these posts helps me realize just how happy I really am with life as it is right now.  Go visit for some more happy thoughts.

round button chicken

6 comments:

  1. That skirt is DARLING! You should feel accomplished :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Colleen said! Those tulip pockets are too precious. Dang, I need a sewing machine. ;)
    -Gwenny from countrycatholiccitycatholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blocks structures are quite impressive for a toddler younger than two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! What a beautiful job you did on that skirt - really lovely!
    -Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete