Thursday, March 3, 2011

Small Successes (Vol. 7)

1.  I made it through a night in which the baby woke up more times than I can remember without getting impatient and frustrated.

2.  I was polite to the man who scared my baby and made her cry in the grocery store yesterday, and then, instead of leaving her alone, kept trying to make amends, which just made her cry more.  She cried because he was too loud and too close, and then in trying to cheer her up, he continued to be too loud and too close.  But I was nice, and refrained from giving him a piece of my mind.

3.  Just for fun, a big success for a small person:   This week the baby is eating o's like a champ, complete with a very competent pincer grasp.

FaithButton

1 comment:

  1. Patience will never be mentioned in my small sucesess:D Good week!

    ReplyDelete